Friday, July 29, 2005

Alrighty then...

Ok Kristin has broken me. It’s been a whiles since I last updated, and I have been away for a while. A lot has happened in the past while. Due to some of the eyes that will read this, I cannot, I will not get into some things that have happened. But some good things are happening. I am hoping I can get into school this fall. I want to take my bachelor of science in Psyc Nursing. Basically I will be a counselor in the hospital. I might work on my masters and then get my doctorate so I can be a doctor of mental health. My prayers are that I can get into some quick science courses so that I can get into this field. For those of you who think taking the hard courses in high school is useless because you will never use it... think again. Now come problematic areas for me. In high school I opted to take all the easy courses as I assumed I would never go to a college o university. Kind of the hippie mentality, fight the power!!! So now I need to get those courses!!! Frick!!! It will all work out.

Hmmm... What else, I have met some new friends, so that’s awesome. I am working on getting my book into stores, so far Coles is considering it. If you want a book please buy one!!!! Its really good and its only $10 plus $1.00 for shipping, you can pay by check, money order (which you buy at any post office), credit card, or you can even send cash in the mail (not highly recommended, but hey it’s an amazing book). Visit my website to pay by credit card or read my samples. www.tylerhay.com To pay by mail simply send a check, money order, or cash(if you dare) to Tyler Hay, Box 2585, Virden, MB R0M 2C0. Remember to send me your address so I can mail you the book. Yea this is shameless promotion, but it is a really good little book, and I know you will love it.

Oh I went to camp this last 2 weeks, awesome speakers, and awesome fellowship! I had a wonderful time and looking forward to next year.

God has been speaking to me about the power of asking Him for Joy, Wisdom and Faith and using them together. So I am working on a sermon, or blog or something. He has been opening my eyes to so many amazing things.

Missed ya all!

Ty

3 Comments:

Blogger Krig the Viking said...

Yay for new bloggage!

And yes, camp was great, wasn't it? Man, you shoulda been there the whole time -- it was great. Great great great. Did I mention it was great?

Now that word sounds weird because I said it too much. Great. Great. Bah.

1:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Coles is a pretty big book store chain. That'd be cool if you got your book in there.

If the school thing doesn't work out in the fall I say just go back to what you had going on in highschool. Keep your hippie mentality alive, man.

10:57 PM  
Blogger Kevin said...

Hey Ty

Good to hear from you again. you're a great man. some days i wish we could be back in bible skool for a day or so. i pray God's richest on you!

3:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home