Thursday, June 16, 2005

Thank You

I know I wrote a blog just yesterday, but I have more in my head and on my heart.

I love living on a kind of an "acreage" with my 2 brothers. Our house is awesome, we have a pool (thought is a little one) and even though it takes 2 hours to mow all the grass, I must say, it is beautiful. We are right on the edge of town, but it feels like the country more than anything.

I feel so thankful that we are able to live here. Its a beautiful spot, the house is big with lots of space, I have 4 tall windows in my bedroom that stretch down close to the floor right next to my bed, so when I wake up in the morning I can see the beauty that God has created. We pay almost nothing for rent, utilities are next to nothing, and on top of that we split it 3 ways and all 3 of us brothers get along basically all of the time. We have deer in our yard every few days and there are now 2 bunnies that I believe are living in our bushes. They are the cutest little guys you have ever seen and they came right up to the deck the other day. Maybe I will leave some carrots out for them?

So I have a lot to be thankful for today, so thank you God for animals in my yard, thanks for our awesome house, the huge yard and beautiful trees, for the big windows in my bedroom and thank you that it is nice, quiet and peaceful on our land!

What do you have to be thankful for today?

7 Comments:

Blogger Benjamin said...

Sweet Deal.

Today, I remember being thankful for the City Transit.

10:42 PM  
Blogger Kevin said...

i'm thankful that i've never had to ride city transit. i'm thankful for parents, sarah, friends, grace, amoung others....

3:34 PM  
Blogger Kevin said...

oh yeah, i picked up the mail this morning and got your book!!! i can't wait to start reading it. sorry i haven't mailed the cheque yet... I'm home for a few days, but i'll get the cheque in the mail as soon as i get back to saskatoon

3:35 PM  
Blogger Krig the Viking said...

I'm thankful for air conditioning. Oh man, am I ever thankful for that today. Thanks, God, for inventing the dude who invented air conditioning!

12:02 AM  
Blogger andrew + camille said...

Hey Tyler,

I found your blog thru Tina's. I am so glad! You have a really great heart and I enjoy reading the things you have to say. Yes, I am a fellow blogger and have fully jumped on the blogwagon.

Cheers!

11:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site Bmw f650st motorcycle Jennings heating Free wife gangbangs Cornelious icw 522 ice machine Prescription in language elkhorn pants

2:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! » » »

2:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home