Saturday, July 09, 2005

Follow Me

Sometimes great minds think alike and one person speaking their mind makes all the difference.

Tonight I was chattin on my laptop to some friends, staying inside trying to keep cool. It was a good night, had some friends over and did some fun stuff. But Cal came home and both of us being the tech geeks that we are, he went upstairs on his computer and I was in the living room with my new laptop (by the way if you ever have a problem with a product and you can’t get anywhere with the company, contact the better business bureau, they get results, they got me a brand new laptop). Anyways, Cal and I were talking on MSN, he had just been to the lake to check it out, and he was telling me about it. And immediately I thought about going for a swim, it was late, and those are the best times. So he asked if I wanted to go, and that’s all it took. It was lots of fun, I mean, its hard to get into the water under your shoulders, but once you do, its is so worth it. It was so humid and it was perfect! When the lightening came we decided it might be best to head in. I had a great time, and yea it’s nothing really absolutely incredible, but you know something, it’s those little things that make life fun. So go and do them, I know I am going to do that one more often. And you should come with me!

5 Comments:

Blogger Kevin said...

i'm up for a swim

2:35 PM  
Blogger kristin janzen said...

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!!!

1:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read Oregon health plan federal waiver Mexico pain relief cheap online merchant high risk account Us robotics 56k fax modem win 1806 Offshore merchant accounts http www.taxhavenco.com osm nexium prevacid vs http://www.forex-news-4.info Suzuki autos visa merchant account easy free merchant account and credit card software

10:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » »

10:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! »

2:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home